After a summer spent in the pool, sun, sand, and surf, your skin may need some serious TLC. It’s not uncommon to deal with sun-damaged, dry skin, clogged pores, and chapped lips by the end of summer. Take the time to reset and restore your skin now so that you will have a healthy, glowing, balanced complexion come autumn.
- For silky-smooth body skin, use a nourishing oil or rich cream to help revitalise skin after the long summer season. Our range of body oils are rich in Sicilian active ingredients to hydrate and detoxify; our White Wine Body Cream moisturises, refreshes and softens. White Wine Body Cream is formulated with Sicilian Organic White Wine, Hyaluronic Acid, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Beech Bud to help hydrate and condition skin as Vitamin E, Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Olive Oil work to support the skin's natural barrier to environmental stress.
- After a few months of being hot and sweaty and continuously applying sunscreen all summer long, pores may become clogged. It is important to thoroughly remove this accumulated oil, makeup, sweat, and dirt that can lead to skin breakouts and a dull complexion. Make sure to add an exfoliant to your routine to help remove dead surface skin cells. An Elle magazine 2023 Green Beauty Award winner, our Apricot Penta-Acid Polish is a deep cleansing, exfoliating scrub mask that helps to clarify and refine the skin, utilising a unique combination of six physical and chemical exfoliants to help clarify and refine the skin. (Our Almond Face Scrub is a more traditional physical exfoliant that also leaves skin feeling clean, smooth and soft!)
- After months of being in the pool, at the beach, and in the sun, your skin is likely in need of some intense post-summer hydration. Replenish parched skin with an ultra-hydrating treatment, such as our award-winning Pistachio Face Mask. This face mask is clinically proven to hydrate the skin over 12 hours, as well as immediately plump the skin. Olive Oil and Rice Fractions, rich in skin-enhancing nutrients and antioxidants, and Pro-Vitamin B5 help to condition and protect. Pistachio, Pumpkin Seed and Avocado Oils replenish the skin's natural moisture barrier for smooth, supple skin.
- At summer’s end, skin can appear more uneven, and you may notice areas of skin discoloration or new freckles – all the result of sun damage. To help counteract the appearance of sun damage, try our Glutathione-infused Lavender Face Cream, which increases moisture levels while helping to lighten dark spots and brighten the skin. Our Lemon Toner can also help to give skin a much-needed brightening boost.
- Soothe dry, summer-weather-chapped lips with Pistachio Lip Balm. Buttery Shea and Wild Mango, specially selected for their lip nourishing and soothing properties, help form a protective barrier against environmental aggressors. Vitamin E and Omega-rich Olive Oil, Pistachio Oil and Borage Seed Oil moisturise and condition.
At Irene Forte Skincare, we believe that wellness and beauty are intrinsically linked and thus take a 360-degree approach to skincare. Drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated and eating an organic, well-balanced diet can be especially helpful for restoring and revitalising the health and appearance of the skin after the long, hot, sunny summer.